After all, Apple have announced a new event.
We’re absolutely Switzerland in the debate of Android vs iOS, but with Apple's latest announcement of an event on the 14th September, we're a little bit (very) excited.
Nobody knows what they're going to announce just yet, but we're hoping for a new iPhone.
Making the jump from Android to iPhone is huge. It’s a big change but we’re here to tell you that there are a few things that you can keep the same.
We want to make this transition as easy as possible and although you’ll have psyched yourself up for some new and previously unexplored features, we imagine you’ll want to take your photos, contacts and other important bits and bobs with you.
There’s a simple way to make sure nothing gets left behind, 10 easy steps in fact.
Ready to take the leap?
1) Power up your new iPhone and follow the instructions until you reach the screen titled Apps & Data.
2) Select the option that says Move Data from Android.
3) On your old Android phone (or tablet), open up the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
4) Open the Move to iOS app listing and tap Install.
5) After it’s installed, select Open.
6) Select Continue on both devices.
7) On the old device, select Agree and then press Next.
8) A 12-digit code will be displayed on your new iPhone. You should enter this code on your Android device.
9) Once the code has been entered, the Android device will connect to your new iPhone. It will ask whether you want to transfer your Google Account information which will make it easier to log in on your new iPhone.
10) Select everything that you want to move over. The data transfer will begin and once completed, you’ll be able to proceed with setting up your new iPhone.
One way ticket to transfer town.
The anticipation for this Apple Event is huge and we can't wait to see what they have in store for us. Changing phones has never been easier and we've narrowed the steps down to 10, just for you.
If you're not fussed about waiting around for the Apple announcement, you can browse our selection of epic iPhone deals. We'll even throw in free next day delivery.