We promise we won’t tell Spotify.
Even the most die hard Android fans want a little taste of the Apple life and there’s no shame in that.
Perhaps you love everything about the Android layout or feel that Android Auto has really changed your life for the better, but you do like the look of Apple Music.
Hey, who can blame you? Apple Music has a boat load of features that change the way you listen to your favourite bops.
Whether you get your groove on to the latest tunes in the charts or prefer something from the oldies but goldies era, Apple Music caters to you.
You don’t have to be an iPhone user to get in on all the action.
Have your dance moves ready.
Getting Apple Music on your Android is that easy that you can do it in 7 easy steps.
1) Open Google Play Store on your Android and search for Apple Music.
2) Like other apps, tap Install and patiently wait for it to download.
3) Find it on your home screen and open it up.
4) Sign in with an Apple ID – or create one if you’ve never walked on the iPhone side of life.
5) Open the Android Apple Music App and sign up for the 3 month free trial.
6) Sign in. You may be prompted to enter a verification code that’ll be sent to your mobile.
7) Agree to the terms and conditions and get your groove on.
If you just know that you’re going to love it and fancy paying for a subscription, there are a number of options that you can go for.
If you’re a student, you’re in luck. Pre-drinks before a night out are about to get wild. You’ll soon become everyone’s favourite DJ and it’ll only cost you £4.99 a month.
Those of you who are solo singers and prefer to dance by themselves, there’s a subscription for you too. For £9.99 a month, you can enjoy millions of songs at your leisure.
Family dos are about to get a revamp too – we all know how much everyone loves a good family party. Crack an 70’s classic on for granny or have baby shark on repeat for the little ones – for only £14.99 a month.
We’ve got another little hack for you that’ll save you paying anything for 6 whole months. When you take out a deal with EE, you can opt to have 6 months free of Apple Music.
We just happen to have a whole bunch of deals on EE that are just waiting to be snapped up.
You don’t have to have an iPhone to sing your heart out to your favourite songs – get Apple Music on your Android today.
With free next-day delivery, you can get yours as soon as tomorrow and start dancing right away.