A robust yet stylish design that’s suited to all conditions, and built with a battery that can last all day.
• Tough water-resistant design
• Extended battery life for longer use
• Dedicated easy function button
* Your EE monthly price plan charge will increase every year in March by the rate of most recently published RPI. Other prices, such as call charges and roaming costs, may also go up during your plan.
* Your Three monthly package price plan will increase every year in May by the amount up to the RPI rate, published in the February that year. Price includes £5 monthly discount for paying by recurring method, such as direct debit.
* Promo codes can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
You’ll feel so much more relaxed knowing that your Samsung Xcover 3 is both dust and water-resistant, able to withstand tougher conditions than most phones. It’s just as practical to be using the Xcover 3 on a building site as it is the beach.
Fuelled by a 2200mAh battery, Samsung Xcover 3 has plenty of juice to see you through the day when you’re on-the-go, so you’ll spend less time worrying about recharging, and more time enjoying the phones many features.
Samsung Xcover 3’s slim design isn’t just stylish, it’s practical for the user too. At 9.95mm, it’s easier to grip and hold on to with just one hand, and because of the material used for the outlining case, the Xcover 3 provides a solid grip.
|Display Technology:||PLS TFT|
|Resolution:||480 x 800 pixels (207 ppi)|
|Chipset:||Marvell Armada PXA1908|
|CPU:||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Card Slot (microSD):||Up to 256GB|
|Dimensions:||132.9 x 70.1 x 10 mm|
|Video Camera Quality:||720p|
|Wireless Connectivity:||WiFi, Bluetooth (v4.0), NFC|
|Battery Capacity:||2200 mAh|
|OS Version:||Android 4.4.4 KitKat|
|Network Bands:||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|LTE Cat:||Cat 4 (150/50 Mbps)|